Configure Price Quote (CPQ) That Drives Value to Your Whole Organization
Pricefx just won the 16th Annual 2021 IT World Awards. These prestigious global awards recognize information technology and cyber security vendors with advanced, ground-breaking products, solutions, and services that are helping set the bar higher for others in all areas of technology and cyber security.
Why Pricefx for CPQ?
If you have been following, Pricefx for any reasonable amount of time, you might have noticed that we are constantly evolving – from our engineering updates to webinars we offer on our products. Our product roadmap is designed with our customers’ needs at the center. As a result, we think of helpful additions to our products so that our customers can benefit from state-of-the-art next generation pricing software.
One thing that has always been obvious as our industry moved away from generation 1 pricing solutions is that easy and fast integration is key. After all, no one wants to pay an exorbitant amount of money just to set up integration for a new tool. Or worse, have to add extra steps for a solution that was meant to make work faster. Overcoming this obstacle is what we had in mind with QuoteConfigurator’s plug-and-play feature for CRMs including leading providers like Salesforce, SAP or Microsoft.
So, in practical terms, what does this mean for you? In a nutshell, you get all of the benefits of a configure price quote (CPQ) solution without the fuss of costly, time-wasting integration fixes. But if you’re a stickler for details, here is what you can do with QuoteConfigurator:
1. No matter what platform you want to use our CPQ solution for, you can use an iFrame integration to get up and running quickly.
2. Eliminate extortionate price for custom fixes while maintaining the effectiveness of the QuoteConfigurator solution.
3. Use historical customer and account data and price optimization features to help your team determine the best deals when negotiating.
4. Generate multiple quote types for a single customer while taking into consideration, different discounts, promotions and product offers.
5. Get efficient with easier workflows for your whole team.
6. Send email quotes to recipients and users directly from within QuoteConfigurator while keeping access to your CRMs contact database -available by the end of June.
Our CPQ capabilities are part of the Profit package at Pricefx. This package enables your sales team to manage all quoting and negotiation processes autonomously.
No matter the size of your company or industry, our CPQ solution is built to help people like you who want an easy-to-use plug-and-play solution that gives you the freedom to work with your current systems seamlessly.