Pricefx Wins Bronze STEVIE® Award in 2022 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
Pricefx has just been awarded the Bronze Stevie® Award for Sales & Customer Service. The award was determined by the average scores of judges comprising executives from around the world. Out of the 1000s of submissions, we’re proud of the fact that experienced leaders view Pricefx’s solutions as drivers to help organizations and their sales teams better serve their customers.
Last year, Pricefx won 1 Stevie award too, making this the fourth award in three years!
How Does Pricing Software Help Organizations Like Yours?
One of the major challenges that companies face is reducing risk like inflation and margin compression issues have arisen in recent years. We are here to help simplify the process. Here’s how:
Proactive, strategic, and rapid price adjustments at scale are the “holy grail.” If your suppliers can do this and you aren’t, the question is not if you will experience margin compression, but how much, for how long, and if you will be able to survive in this new world.
Here is a quick Pricefx case study: a large retailer uses Pricefx to make over 100k price recommendations into over 1000 locations per day on an assortment of 300k active products, leveraging millions of rows of competitive and cost data and 99.9% of these are automated. This allowed them to significantly grow and maintain market share and profits by responding to changing market conditions quickly and reducing margin compression.
Pricefx’s Plan, Price and Profit packages help to support every step of the pricing process, from analysis to strategy, and implementation.
- Use your customer and sales data to gain insights into places to improve margins, revenue, optimise prices and set your overall strategy
- Visualize data with easy-to-understand dashboards so that you can quickly uncover opportunities for growth
- Get up and running quickly with accelerators and easy-to-use dashboards
- Use our dynamic price lists to calculate prices based on multiple factors
- Use market simulation to simulate market influences on your strategy and compete accordingly
- Never leave money on the table with smart discounting and promotion management campaigns
- Create quotes that align with your company’s strategic goals
- Track deals with ease and ensures that you get the best closes
- Align ship and debit processes with other pricing-related activities