Business Solution for Manufacturers: Pricefx Wins Stevie Awards
Pricefx has just been awarded the Silver Stevie® Award in the 2021 US Business Awards® in the category of manufacturing solution. The award was determined by the average scores of judges comprising of executives from around the world. Out of the over 3800 submissions, we’re proud of the fact that experienced leaders view Pricefx’s solutions as drivers to help manufacturers leverage pricing opportunities within their organization.
Last year, Pricefx won 2 Stevie awards, making this the third award in two years.
A Little About the Stevies:
The American Business Awards are the U.S.A.’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word meaning “crowned”, the awards will be virtually presented to winners during a live event on Wednesday, June 30. Tickets for the virtual event are now on sale.
How Does Pricing Software Help Manufacturing Companies?
One of the major challenges that manufacturing companies face is reducing overhead and risk. And considerations are vast in the reduction of overhead and risk for the manufacturing industry. Especially when you’re looking at adapting your business to dynamic market shifts. We are here to help simplify the process.
In simple terms, overhead is the sum of ongoing business expenses not associated with the production process.
- Manufacturing overhead such as plant costs, salaries
- Selling and administrative costs
- Corporate salaries
Risk refers to the risks incurred by manual processes, which can be broken down into three key areas. These are:
- Ease of management of complex pricing strategies
- Eliminating the friction from quoting and negotiations
- Reducing the manpower required to manage rebates
Pricefx’s Plan, Price and Profit packages support every step of the pricing process, from analysis to strategy, and implementation.
- Use your customer and sales data to gain insights into places to improve margins, revenue, optimise prices and set your overall strategy
- Visualize data with easy-to-understand dashboards so that you can quickly uncover opportunities for growth
- Get up and running quickly with accelerators and easy-to-use dashboards
- Use our dynamic price lists to calculate prices based on multiple factors
- Use market simulation to simulate market influences on your strategy and compete accordingly
- Never leave money on the table with smart discounting and promotion management campaigns
- Create quotes that align with your company’s strategic goals
- Track deals with ease and ensure that you get the best closes
- Align ship and debit processes with other pricing-related activities
Ready to learn more about how Next Gen pricing software can help you? Click below to learn about our newest product release.