Your mission will be to design, build and further enhance the next generation of Price f(x) application user interface – on the web and mobile devices.
What should you have to succeed?
- Solid front-end architecture and coding skills, and experience in building reusable components that fit together into scalable production applications
- The Sense of web UX, with experience building intuitive web interfaces that present data in compelling ways
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Very good knowledge of English language
You will be working on things like…
- Contributing to design and architecture of new user interface to our products
- Building and designing UI that is responsive, performant, and accessible
- Using your software craftsmanship: covering code with automated tests, applying software engineering best practices, participating in peer code reviews, technical architecture sessions
- Contributing to a definition of a new design system/library for our products
- Enhancing existing products, fine-tuning of application performance
- Collaborating with other teams like the Core Engineering team developing Backend, UX and Product Management, Support team and Customer Solutions
- Creating web mashups of applications with cloud platforms such as Salesforce, SAP Cloud-for-customer or MS Dynamics in Cloud
- For building using frameworks such as React/Redux, TypeScript, HighCharts, Ember.js, Ant Design, Salesforce Lightning, Node.js, Babel and others
- Using tools like Atlassian cloud suite (Confluence, JIRA, BitBucket), Kibana/ElasticSearch
- And having fun!
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with the respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile).
Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Prague, Hradec Kralove or Ostrava
Price f(x) is a global company, with customers and offices in America, Europe and the Asia Pacific. The software development team is located in the Czech Republic.
Other Job specifics…
Candidate needs to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.I AGREE & APPLY
Please fill in the below form. All information provided will be treated with absolute confidence and used only in connection with your request. All fields are mandatory*.
No openings for you?
Haven't found any suitable openings? Don’t let us miss your talent. There is so much to be done!JOIN OUR TALENT POOL