Your mission is to sell tailor-made Price f(x) solutions to the most important customers in the western region. Help Price f(x) and use your skills to help our customers reach their goals! You will be in direct contact with the customers, capturing their requirements, discussing their needs, proposing the solutions and finally making it all real in cooperation with your Price f(x) colleagues and our growing Ecosystem.
You will be in charge of…
- Researching and qualifying potential business opportunities within the defined territory
- Strategically building a robust pipeline of potential opportunities both in-and outbound to ensure quota is consistently met
- Developing and managing sales pipeline and presenting the value of our solutions to VP-and Director-level executives
- Forecasting sales activities in SFDC
- Conducting compelling and engaging product demonstrations via the web or in person
- Negotiating contract terms and pricing structures for different SAAS package offering
What should you have to succeed?
To achieve all this, you need to be patient yet pro-active, gracious yet confident, independent yet cooperative…but mainly eager for challenges because both your soft-skills and technical knowledge will be truly needed in your role!
- You should have a minimum of 4 years of experience in B2B SAAS solution selling
- You have a proven ability in selling commercial solutions, ideally in the pricing space
- You have experience in qualifying, managing, and closing opportunities driven by customer’s business requirements
- You have a proven track record to close deals through in-person meetings and over the phone
- You should thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- You should have high energy and contagious enthusiasm to help any chance you get
- Willingness and ability to travel to visit clients
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by providing allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Other Job Specifics
Candidates need to have a valid permit to live and work in Brisbane, Australia.I AGREE & APPLY
Please fill in the below form. All information provided will be treated with absolute confidence and used only in connection with your request. All fields are mandatory*.
No openings for you?
Haven't found any suitable openings? Don’t let us miss your talent. There is so much to be done!JOIN OUR TALENT POOL