As a UX/UI Product Designer, you will be working with agile cross-functional teams on our web-based applications. Ensuring that new features have the right user experience and follow the company’s consistent design and feel. You will also guide user experience testing with our employees as well as with our customers.
What should you have to succeed?
- Prior experience as a UI/UX designer
- 2+ Years of working experience as a product designer or UX/UI designer
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites – our products are enterprise web applications, B2B
- Ability to explore and communicate ideas in a range of fidelities (from paper sketches to interactive prototypes)
- Ability to create user flow diagrams and validate design ideas internally and externally with our customers’ user base
- Ability to create and lead user experience testing
- Experience working with engineers/developers and product managers
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Self-motivated towards creatively solving problems
- Strong understanding of how to objectively evaluate a user experience for learnability and usability, and then adjust the design based on empirical data
- Mastery of the latest product design tools like Sketch, Figma, InVision, etc.
You will be working on things like…
- Be responsible for the overall design of our products and draw up a design plan
- Continuously improve the user experience and product design
- Make an analysis of competitive products from several aspects. Interview users after collecting the relevant data and then suggest product design and experience changes
- Draw user flow charts, make prototypes and run testing with users
- Create high-fidelity designs and break them to parts based on written user stories by the product owner
- Work closely with developers and the product owner on the shaping of the product requirements
Prague, Czech Republic
Other Job Specifics…
Candidate needs to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic
What Will You Love About Us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with the respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile).
Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.I AGREE & APPLY
Please fill in the below form. All information provided will be treated with absolute confidence and used only in connection with your request. All fields are mandatory*.
No openings for you?
Haven't found any suitable openings? Don’t let us miss your talent. There is so much to be done!JOIN OUR TALENT POOL