Solution Strategy Ninja (Northeast)
Solution Strategy is an innovative group at the heart of the Price f(x)’s industry-leading solutions. This multi-faceted squad helps Price f(x) customers and prospects develop and implement pricing strategies and tactics on a new level. Through collaboration with the Prospect/Customer, Product and Customer Solutions, the Solution Strategy team creates unique, leading-edge solutions to optimize pricing and the processes that surround it. This is a dynamic environment where expertise in pricing, sales, design, business consulting and technology is leveraged every day to drive innovation.
If you have pricing domain and consulting expertise, accel in software configuration and demonstration and enjoy a fast-paced environment full of exciting challenges and opportunities to create compelling and cutting-edge Pricing Solutions then check out the Solution Strategy group.
What are your responsibilities?
- Work with leading enterprise and mid-market companies to understand their business and pricing challenges, craft and demonstrate a compelling solution vision and value case.
- Differentiate our offer as it relates to our customers and competitors.
- Create industry-specific content that is directed at our buyer personas and speaks to their specific pains and gains.
- Speaking engagements, blogging, and social media content creation, and webinars are also part of the role as a thought leader.
What should you have to succeed?
- Sales and consulting expertise
- Hands-on software configuration and demonstration and pricing domain expertise, especially in CPG, Retail, Industrial Manufacturing, Chemicals, or Distribution.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Pricing and Business Analysis
- Data Analytics
- Executive presence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present in front of large groups, conduct webinars, and create compelling blog content
Location and Travel
- Ideal location: Chicago or Boston
- Remote Work
- Willing to travel to visit clients
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by providing allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional in look and atmosphere, but you can also work from home or a park. And you get great benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Other job specifics…
- Full-time position.
- Compensation is based on LOE, with salary, individual and company performance-based bonus.
- Candidates need to have a valid permit to live and work in the US.
Before you apply, please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.
GDPR for candidates
Please fill in the below form. All information provided will be treated with absolute confidence and used only in connection with your request. All fields are mandatory*.
No openings for you?
Haven't found any suitable openings? Don’t let us miss your talent. There is so much to be done!JOIN OUR TALENT POOL