Make our customers successful in pricing and deliver our SaaS software projects on-time and within budget meeting customers’ requirements. You get involved in the sales cycle and ensure a solid statement of work is agreed on which you then deliver in one or more projects run according to the Agile Scrum project methodology. Depending on your level of experience you either run large client projects/programs or you own multiple small/midsize projects that are executed in parallel.
You will be in charge of…
- Defining project scope, captured in the services statement of work, by working closely with the customer and Sales to identify specific customer requirements and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and estimate project effort and required budget
- Lead project teams of solution architects, configuration, and integration engineers
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Coordinate with the client project manager on client owned tasks in the area of ERP integration, testing, end-user training, post-go-live support, etc.
- Report project progress and communicate project information timely and effectively to internal and external project stakeholders
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Member of the project management team and responsible for project profitability across projects in the region
What should you have to succeed?
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or management information systems
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector, preferably in the pricing domain or similar
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in SAAS software configuration and implementation
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with project management tools on agile implementations project (we use JIRA)
- Fluency in English and German and in one or more additional languages: French, Spanish, Portuguese
What would make it easier
- Experience delivering software using an Agile methodology with the Scrum framework
- Experience with the JIRA Software
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is desired
- General knowledge of pricing, pricing strategies and software
- Exposure to ERP and/or CRM systems (SAP, SFDC, MS Dynamics, …)
- SAP SD experience is an advantage
Location: Munchen, Home Office + Shared working space, Germany
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
Other job specifics…
Travel up to 30% is required Full-time employment/permanent employee contract
Candidate needs to have permission to live and work in Germany
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing. GDPR for candidatesI AGREE & APPLY
Please fill in the below form. All information provided will be treated with absolute confidence and used only in connection with your request. All fields are mandatory*.
No openings for you?
Haven't found any suitable openings? Don’t let us miss your talent. There is so much to be done!JOIN OUR TALENT POOL