Your mission and what you will be in charge of…
- Lead the technical aspects of projects and support multiple customers
- Design and configure the Price f(x) solution according to customer requirements
- Assist with gathering, communicating and formalizing customer requirements in the form of user stories
- Lead the configuration of the Price f(x) solution, using both the Price f(x) native language and Groovy
- Manage Price f(x) colleagues and partners on the assigned projects
- Mentor junior colleagues – transfer critical and unique knowledge and approach of the Price f(x) SaaS solution
- Work with Price f(x) Support to resolve technical issues
- Analyze and define the requirements for the integration of data from/to customer’s other IT systems
- Lead regression testing and quality assurance efforts of newly delivered and changed functionality
What should you have to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming principles involving Java or Groovy
- Experience with pricing domain projects and with relational databases
- Experience serving in a large, global, complex company and/or working with large, global, complex clients
- Ability to communicate with customers in-person, on conference calls and through email
- Skill with writing concise, effective communication to various audiences
- Experience with Agile project management and tools (we use Jira)
Other Job Specifics
- The working location – Munchen (Home Office + shared working space)
- Travel may be required up to 10% to customer locations
- Valid permit to live and work in Germany
- Full-time employment
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing. GDPR for candidatesI AGREE & APPLY
Please fill in the below form. All information provided will be treated with absolute confidence and used only in connection with your request. All fields are mandatory*.
No openings for you?
Haven't found any suitable openings? Don’t let us miss your talent. There is so much to be done!JOIN OUR TALENT POOL