Develop and maintain great relationships with our partners – guiding them through on-boarding, training, joint-marketing, sales, and project delivery. In addition, you’ll engage with industry specialists from leading firms to share Price f(x) updates and gain a better understanding of the changing market landscape. The US Partner Manager is a senior role in the company.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Professionally and proactively manage and own partner management and alliance topics in the United States.
- Guide partners through the on-boarding process from initial discussion about Price f(x) and partner, through demonstrations, partner fit & potential analysis, and legal agreements
- Continuously develop partner relationship and provide valuable updates on a periodic basis
- Collaborate with partners on sales pipeline and deal management tracking
- Support partner led sales cycles and/or project delivery on an as-needed basis
- Update partners on our latest product developments, customer success stories, partner accelerators, etc. on a periodic basis
- Perform market research related to partners and competitors
- Manage PFX Partner KPIs and metrics
- Manage PFX Partner territory budget
What should you have to succeed?
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or management information systems
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent English; other European languages are a plus
- University degree
This would make it easier:
- General knowledge of pricing, pricing strategies, and software
- Exposure to CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Management or technology consulting background
- 3-5 years of experience preferably in one or more of the following areas – partner/channel management, Marketing & Sales, Management Consulting, Pricing
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price f(x). We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly $200 IT allowances (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. Some highlights of the program include:
- 4% 401k Match
- 20 PTO Days
- 13 Holidays
- Top Tier Benefit Offerings (Medical/Dental/Vision)
Other Job specificsthe
Please fill in the below form. All information provided will be treated with absolute confidence and used only in connection with your request. All fields are mandatory*.
No openings for you?
Haven't found any suitable openings? Don’t let us miss your talent. There is so much to be done!JOIN OUR TALENT POOL