Tag: New release
Introducing El Presidente, the Hottest Pricing Release North of the Equator.
If you happen to live in the northern hemisphere and are already
dreading the snow and rain, then come and join us on a trip to a Caribbean
pricing paradise. El Presidente is serving his favorite cocktail: white rum,
orange curaçao, dry vermouth, and grenadine. Sounds tempting? Then you must be
ready for our next release – version 3.6 of El Presidente on March 2. Here is a first look of the highlights from
- Greater flexibility with Quotes – With El Presidente, you will be able to define several types of Quotes and each type can have its own approval workflow and header logic assigned to it. This gives you much better support with quoting – you can reflect the different needs of various business units or better accommodate distinct conditions that apply to individual quotes. Such a concept is also much easier to maintain, as the logics are separated and there is no need to handle each scenario through exceptions and conditions.
- Faster and more targeted approvals
- When approving from an email, you can perform the Approve/Deny action and add a comment directly (which is then stored on the server).
- In addition to the ‘denial reasons’ functionality, we have come up with a broader and more flexible concept; comments for both the Approve/Deny actions can be made mandatory. (Denial reasons need to be specified beforehand, whereas comments are always free form and valid for both actions)
- In Document Creation Workflows you can now notify any user of your choice, not just those involved in the workflow. It is done through the ‘Add watcher’ functionality, known from the regular approval workflow.
- Other improvements to make your life easier
- An Excel file can be used now as an entry input in Quotes, Agreements, and Contracts. You simply upload the file and the application can parse and use the data for calculations or other operations.
- You will be able to have multiple Price Parameters open concurrently, each in its own tab. This is useful when you have to work with data from more than one Price Parameter table simultaneously.
- Mass edit/delete function is now applied consistently in this manner:
- to either all items in the table (if no filter is set up or no item selected)
- or only to the displayed filtered items (if a filter is set up)
- or only to the items that the user has manually selected (if there is at least one item selected).
Price f(x) Announces a New Release — Salty Dog
The next release we would like to introduce you to – Salty Dog – will be deployed on October 20, 2018 and will contain the following features:
Gaining More Speed with Price f(x)
This release brings more support for various types of mass operations.
- Editing a large number of Quotes is much quicker and easier, since you can do it using the Mass Update feature.
- Price Lists and Live Price Grids allow now for mass recalculate and mass submit operations.
- Rebate Records can be mass approved/denied.
New release of Price f(x) QuoteConfigurator App for Salesforce and Price f(x) PromotionManager App for Salesforce – Unity v1.30 Ibiza
We are happy to announce a new release of Price f(x) QuoteConfigurator App for Salesforce and Price f(x) PromotionManager App for Salesforce – Unity v1.30 Ibiza.
The main features of this release include customized quote headers with charts, and quick filters for quote and contract line items in the table view. Among other features and enhancements, you will find sticky headers for line item tables ensuring that the column name is always visible, or the possibility to set the app localization format and language (Salesforce only) by the user. Read more
New release of of Price f(x) QuoteConfigurator App for Salesforce and Price f(x) PromotionManager App for Salesforce – v1.29 Horice
We are happy to announce a new release of Price f(x) QuoteConfigurator App for Salesforce and Price f(x) PromotionManager App for Salesforce – v1.29 Horice.
The major feature of this release is the introduction of view preferences – a combination of saved filters and table layout customizations. On the quote and contract list pages, you can create and manage preferences, while on the quote or contract detail pages, you can for now only apply preferences defined in the classic UI.
New release of Price f(x) QuoteConfigurator App for Salesforce and Price f(x) PromotionManager App for Salesforce – v1.28 Granada.
Dear Price f(x) users,
We are happy to announce a new release of Price f(x) QuoteConfigurator App for Salesforce and Price f(x) PromotionManager App for Salesforce – v1.28 Granada.
The major change in this release is the reworked Contracts page, which is now organized into tabs in the same way as the Quotes page. Quote and contract actions are now available also in the detail view, which means you do not need to go back to the quote or contract list page to create a new revision or convert a quote to deal. When adding attachments, you will notice that more file types are supported (XLSM, XLTM, XLS, CSV, TXT). There are also many smaller enhancements and usability improvements. For a complete list of new features and bug fixes, please see the release notes.