Unlock the Potential of Better Deals with Informed Quoting
- Responding to quote requests with higher accuracy by drawing on pertinent and real-time account-based pricing information means shortening time to quote to a matter of minutes and closing more deals
- Maximize sales potential and increase your margins according to volume and list prices by giving your sales team easy access to properly configured pricing boundaries
Being able to respond to quote requests on an individual basis with higher accuracy and confidence by drawing on pertinent and real-time account-based pricing information means shortening time to quote to a matter of minutes and closing more deals. Never leave your prospects to your rivals. Give your salesforce the competitive edge and transform them into a deal-winning powerhouse.
Time Is on Your Side
Pricefx’s QuoteConfigurator delivers your sales teams with all the pricing intelligence they need to turn around fast and accurate quoting tailored to that prospect. Based on past-quoting history and real-time pricing information, you can dynamically set sales parameters to give your sales team guidelines for delivering answers to pricing inquiries fast.
Build on the Opportunity
By having a deeper understanding of buying behavior based on customer segments and history, you can identify any cross- or up-sell opportunities for any relevant products and services. Maximize that sales potential and increase your margins according to volume and list prices by giving your sales team easy access to properly configured pricing boundaries. And throw into the mix dynamically segmented prices with dependencies and conformity checks factored in, complexity is no longer an issue when it comes to price definition.
Don’t Enter the Sales Arena Ill-equipped
With QuoteConfigurator, you have the tools for:
- The utilization of current and optimized pricing framework at any time and validity period
- Enforcement of policies and guidelines
- Provision up-sell and cross-sell recommendations
- Display of warnings, alerts and approval rules
- Access to pre-configured and tailored inline-analytics
Integrate, Update, Deliver and Sign
You can integrate and access QuoteConfigurator seamlessly from within Salesforce, SAP C4C, Microsoft Dynamics or any other CRM system. This means you can create contracts or generate price quote with real-time pricing accuracy without the need to leave your CRM. All you need to do is push those sales contracts to your ERP solution with PFX Platform and upon receipt of the signed contract, connect it to your invoicing system, et voila.
In Case You Missed It
With QuoteConfigurator, you can:
- Configure products or product sets and price them (CPQ)
- Calculate or simulate required and relevant price(s) at any given time: list price, customer specific invoice price, volume price, index-based price, etc.
- Communicate specific price(s) to whoever requires them
- Generate quote letters and/or deals
- Approve quotes via workflow
- Push calculation results or approved quotes to your CRM (such as SFDC or SAP CRM, etc.) and/or any ERP back-end system (real-time, if needed)
With such fast and accurate price quoting, not only can you dramatically decrease the sales cycle while maintaining profitability, but also leverage up- and cross-sales opportunities. Your competitors won’t know what’s hit them!
Interested in learning more about how our pricing solutions can help you?
Sign up for our newsletter and we’ll send you more insights!