We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are very flexible, so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Avery Dennison, Dean Foods, Iron Mountain and many others. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
Create and conduct the product training and ensure that the education plan works in practice effectively.
You will be in charge of…
- Training internal (employees) and external people (partners, customers) for Application and Configuration
- Updating, promoting and administering our online training program
- Creating and conducting custom training either in-person, by live video, or by recording
- Understanding and staying current with the Price f(x) interface to be able to present training to internal and external audiences effectively
- Maintaining and expanding knowledge of training software/tools
What should you have to succeed?
- Technical profile: the basics of programming (PHP, JAVA, etc., Groovy is a plus)
- Database knowledge (e.g., SQL)
- Be creative, able to work independently, a problem solver
- Experience in creating and delivering training (both in-person and remote) in a corporate environment
- Experience with training software/tools is a plus
- IT Pricing experience would be a plus
- Fluent English (Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese is a plus)
- Willing to travel 50% of the time
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price f(x). We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly $200 IT allowances (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. Some highlights of the program include:
- 4% 401k Match
- 20 PTO Days
- 13 Holidays
- Top Tier Benefit Offerings (Medical/Dental/Vision)
Other job specifics…
Before you apply, please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.
GDPR for candidates
Please fill in the below form. All information provided will be treated with absolute confidence and used only in connection with your request. All fields are mandatory*.
No openings for you?
Haven't found any suitable openings? Don’t let us miss your talent. There is so much to be done!JOIN OUR TALENT POOL