Price f(x) Announces a New Release — Salty Dog
The next release we would like to introduce you to – Salty Dog – will be deployed on October 20, 2018 and will contain the following features:
Gaining More Speed with Price f(x)
This release brings more support for various types of mass operations.
- Editing a large number of Quotes is much quicker and easier, since you can do it using the Mass Update feature.
- Price Lists and Live Price Grids allow now for mass recalculate and mass submit operations.
- Rebate Records can be mass approved/denied.
Workflow options have been further improved in this release to give you more visibility and control in the approval process.
- In Pending Workflows, you can see if the approval tasks have originally been assigned to you or someone else has delegated the task to you.
- An option to configure a filter which allows users to delegate their workflow to a specific set of people only.
- On the Price Lists tab, it is possible to view the workflow steps even before the price list is submitted.
- There is new error message when trying to approve a withdrawn Quote via email
Columns and Filtering
- Quotes/Contracts/Agreements can now have an unlimited number of columns and thus you can easily scale the project size over the time. This is done through DB native JSON columns support. Note that this feature is still in a Beta phase and its performance is not optimized yet.
- We added extra columns to Price Lists, Pricing Parameters, etc. for easier filtering on user’s own data.