COVID Happened – What’s Next is Up to You
Utilizing Your Financial Data to Drive Business Opportunities
Financial data is a powerful tool and when it is coupled with intentional targeted pricing, business opportunities flourish and revenue increases. Resuming normal business is a priority for all businesses post COVID. That task looks daunting for many. Don’t settle for returning to just “normal.” Use this time to grow your business!
While increasing sales and business opportunities may seem a long way off, utilizing financial data that you already have available can dramatically increase business opportunities and new sales. In this webinar, we will discuss best uses for standard financial measures like gross margin and contribution margin and how they can directly help you drive more business. We will directly correlate top customers and top products to developing new business opportunities and we will dive into Return on Sales ROS and how it can push your business to new levels. Join us for this engaging and insightful webinar guaranteed to give you a new perspective on your old financial data.
The Rule of “Top”
- Analyzing high volume (TOP) products
- Analyzing high revenue (TOP) customers with year over year comparisons
- Information that drives additional business
Profit Margins and What They Can Tell You
- Gross Margin – steady-state, looking for trends
- Contribution Margin- are you effectively capturing your material costs?
- The Business Health Check
Return on Sales ROS
- What is it
- How can this propel my business forward